Enjoy Stronger Chewing Power With Dental Implants in Laurens
Even losing one tooth can make a big impact on your entire smile. Restorations on their own can close the gaps. However, pairing your new teeth with dental implants in Laurens gives you much better oral function. At Confident Smiles of Laurens in the Upstate, we use advanced technology and techniques to restore your smile. As our patient, you will benefit from:
- Computer-guided implant placement and other leading-edge technology
- Modern solutions, including mini dental implants
- Sedation options if you need help relaxing
- Comforting amenities that block the sights and sounds of our equipment
- Thorough explanations of your options and the “why” behind our recommendations
Call 864-477-4364 for an appointment. Join our Membership Club to save on implants and other care. Plus, schedule a free consultation and get $500 off your implant treatment. Ask our team for details.
Find the Right Kind of Implants for Your Smile
A dental implant is a titanium post that replaces your tooth root. It stimulates your jawbone, so you stop bone loss in your mouth. You can expect strong chewing power with an implant, similar to your natural bite. It’s a life-changing procedure for patients who have lived with missing teeth or only worn dentures.
At our practice you’ll find solutions, whether you need to replace a single tooth or an entire arch of teeth. We offer:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – Replace a single tooth by anchoring your dental crown to an implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A bridge supported by implants can replace one tooth or several missing teeth in a row. Unlike a traditional bridge, this restoration doesn’t affect any healthy teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Secure your dentures to implants, so they remain in place without adhesive.
- Snap-In Dentures – Your dentures will snap into place on top of mini dental implants. This is often ideal if you don’t have enough bone to support full-sized implants.
- Fix On Six Implants – Secure an entire arch of teeth to six implants. Your new teeth will feel and function like normal.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you have numerous complex dental problems, we can rehab your whole mouth with one treatment plan.
Call 864-477-4364 if you are ready for dental implants in Lauren. You can also .