Infection Control Practices
Performed at this office
- All clinicians in face masks, face shields, gloves, gowns, clinical attire.
- Office air filtered and purified.
- Touchless faucets and paper towel dispenser in patient restroom.
- Operatory surfaces and equipment high level disinfected after each patient.
- All instruments heat-pressure sterilized
- NEW PROCEDURE - Upon arrival, patients are taken directly to a patient ready operatory; the reception area will not be utilized
- Commonly touched surfaces (door handles, light switches, toilet handles, water faucet controls, pens clipboards, arms of chairs etc. high level disinfected throughout the practice day.)
- Our dental treatment water is specially monitored to make sure it is pure.