Dental Implants Are a Long-Term Investment In Your Smile
posted: Jun. 10, 2021.
Dental implants from your dentist in Laurens, SC, can restore your smile.
When you replace missing teeth, you want tooth replacement you can rely on, you want a tooth replacement that works for the long term. You want dental implants! Dr. Cost at Confident Smiles of Laurens, in Laurens, SC, offers a wide variety of dental services, including dental implants to restore your smile.
Thanks to dental implants you can:
- Replace one missing tooth with a single dental implant
- Replace several missing teeth with several implants
- Replace an entire arch of teeth with an implant-supported denture
What’s so special about dental implants? Dental implants are the closest option to having your original teeth, both in looks and how they work. Dental implants offer an amazing amount of important benefits like these:
- They look completely natural because dental implant crowns are made of materials that closely resemble natural tooth enamel.
- They are completely stable because dental implants are anchored in place by bone, so you can be sure they will never move around.
- They are easy to maintain because you can brush and floss dental implants just like your natural teeth.
When you choose dental implants, you will enjoy the most successful surgical implant, with a success rate of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. You and your smile deserve to be part of that success!
Dental implants may also help you look younger, because your body grows more bone to fuse with the dental implants, locking them in place. Having better bone density helps you keep a firmer jawline and a younger-looking face.
Dental implants are the key to a beautiful, natural-looking tooth replacement that lasts. To find out more about the long-term benefits of dental implants, talk with an expert by calling Dr. Cost of Confident Smiles of Laurens, in Laurens, SC, at (864) 766-4636 now!